Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Hug me and carry me!

Oh!  My tender breeze!
Hug me and carry me
To the wandering clouds!

Oh! My wandering clouds!
Carry me wherever you go!
What a beautiful sight!

Oceans! Mountains! Countries!
 Falls and Forests! Wild animals!
Who painted the landscape?

Such a Natural beauty!
With meticulous care!
I am breathless to see!

 Oh!What is that snow clad
Enchanting glittering mountain?
Clouds left me and joyously said

That it is your majestic Himalayas !
That is your nonpareil India!

Oh! My clouds! I am descending!
You have left me abruptly!

Oh! My tender breeze!
Come and hug me!
Clouds dropped me!

When the tender breeze
Hugged me and saved me!

I shouted with joy:
My India! My India!

I woke up from my sleep!
Realised it was my dream!

Madurai Babaraj
23.11.2017

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home